Golf N Stuff is following the CDC recommendations and the County of Los Angeles COVID-19 Requirements. The following established protocols must be followed by everyone at all times.
Mandatory at all times:
Wear face masks covering both nose and mouth.
Maintain Social Distancing (6 feet or greater).
Restrict activities to outdoors only.
In addition to these requirements, Golf N Stuff mandates the following protocols:
- Facemasks must be worn by everyone on the property at all times.
- Social Distancing (6 ft.) must be followed in queue lines, on golf courses, rides, and restrooms
- All customers are required to answer screening questions and will be asked to leave if sick.
- Property is patrolled by a management and security, ensuring masks stay on and social distancing is observed.
- Paging announcements hourly as reminder to maintain social distancing and mask wearing.
- All food & beverage items must be consumed in designated dining area only (Snack Bar Patio).
- Capacity of 4 players per hole on one 18-hole course. We have four 18-hole courses.
- Bathrooms and flat surfaces are sanitized every 30 minutes.
- Golf clubs and golf balls are sanitized after every use.
- Go kart steering wheels and seats are sanitized after every use.
- Clear separators are installed between cashiers and customers buying tickets.
- Social distancing markers and signage posted for queue lines.
- Indoor facilities closed (Arcade, Snack Bar)
- Snack Bar Patio designated as dining area only (first come availability)
- Credit Card terminals as cleansed after every use.
- Separate entrance and exits created.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the facility.
- Tissues (Napkins) available at cash register counter.
- Separate restrooms designated for Patron (Parking lot) and Employee (Snack Bar) use.
- Designated window for returning golf clubs and golf balls.
- Park capacity limited to 50% per the 11/19/2020 Los Angeles County Public Health Order Protocol for Miniature Golf, Batting Cages, and Go Cart Racing: Appendix V.
For more information, please see the CDC website on the topic of “Deciding to Go Out”: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/deciding-to-go-out.html
- All staff are verbally screened and temperatures taken before start of their shift.
- Documentation is collected to assist in contact tracking per shift/day.
- Employees are issued masks and gloves and instructed to wear them.
- All areas of the park are cleaned each morning before start of business.
- Breakrooms and workstations are cleaned hourly.
- Ventilation fans and A/C provided for cashiers.
- Registers separated for social distancing with a maximum of two ticket purchasers allowed.
- Employees are instructed and reminded to maintain social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer stations are installed at the workstations.
- Tools/Equipment provided where applicable, phone designated to individual or sanitized before use.
- Instructed to wash hands frequently.
All persons entering Golf N’ Stuff are doing so at their own risk. It is the responsibility of everyone to adhere to social distancing guidelines. By entering you are releasing Golf N' Stuff, its affiliates, officers, employees, or agents of any nature, whether known or unknown of any liability for any injury or illness arising from use of this facility.