Please click the link below, print the contract and mail it with the check payment. If paying via Venmo mail the contract only. Make sure you are logged into your TCUSD email account to access the contract link.
TCHS Grad Nite
Temple City, CA 91780
TEMPLE CITY HIGH SCHOOL 2021 GRAD NITE CONTRACT
- Grad Nite event commences at 10:00 pm on June 11, 2021 when graduates* board the bus and concludes at approximately 6:00am on June 12, 2021 when they disembark the bus. Graduate may not arrive later than 10:15 pm on June 11th as bus will be leaving at 11:00pm sharp! Students will be notified in advance if there is a change in time. Graduate agrees to remain at the event for the duration and understands that upon boarding the bus, graduate will NOT be permitted to leave early unless the medical staff determines that it is necessary and that parent/guardian must pick graduate up at location of event. In the event that graduate does leave, he/she will NOT be permitted to return. Graduate AND parent/guardian understand and agree Grad Nite Committee is in no way responsible for graduate or any subsequent actions on graduate’s actions on graduate’s part should graduate leave the premises of event.
- Graduate and parent/guardian understand that this is a drug-free, alcohol-free, and tobacco/vaping free graduation celebration and that there is a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY for stated actions. Graduate also agrees to act as a responsible individual, in an acceptable and respectful manner AT ALL TIMES while participating in the Grad Nite event. Graduate agrees to arrive sober and will NOT bring and/or consume any drugs, alcohol, tobacco/vaping products at the Grad Nite event. The graduate will be immediately excluded from the event if he/she appears to be under the influence or in possession of drugs or alcohol. Graduate’s parent/guardian will be responsible for immediately picking up graduate from event upon contact. In addition, the Grad Nite Personnel may choose to contact the Los Angeles County Sheriff or local authorities and/or emergency medical personnel. Graduate’s family will be responsible for any cost incurred. Graduate will NOT receive any reimbursement or refund from Grad Nite.
- Graduate understands that Grad Nite requires an inspection of ALL graduates and their belongings. The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s K-9 unit will be a part of the inspection, as well as security at the venue. Graduate agrees to be patted down as part of inspection.
- Graduate and parent/guardian herby grants permission to the Temple City High School Grand Nite Committee to use graduate’s photograph on its World Wide Web site or in other Temple City High School Grad Nite publications or promotions without further consideration. Understand that once an image posts on the web site, any computer user on or off campus can download the image.
- Graduate and parent/guardian understand that the Grad Nite fee is non-refundable unless Golf N' Stuff cancels Grad Nite event due to COVID-19.
- I understand that I hold the TCHS Grad Nite Committee, it’s officers, agents and employees harmless from any and all liability or claims which may arise out of or in connection with Graduate’s participation in this event.
$125 – Now until April 15, 2021
The price will go up beginning April 16, 2021